- Fantasy Football Start And Sit Week 2CBSSports.com fantasy football experts explain why Big Ben might be in for a big week.
- Can Raiders Slow Mahomes?The Raiders overcam distractions in Week 1, but the Chiefs present a bigger challenge.
- Watch CBS Sports HQCBS Sports' 24/7 live streaming service brings you the latest sports news and highlights.
- WWE Clash Of Champions 2019 PicksSeth Rollins and Becky Lynch are among those defending titles at WWE's next pay-per-view.
- Orioles Villar Hits Record-Setting HRJonathan Villar's three-run HR was the blast that set MLB's season record for HRs.
Keidel: Would The Rockets Have Won With Chris Paul?Without their star point guard, Chris Paul, the Rockets couldn't push through a cold streak that left them trailing the Warriors in game 7.
Keidel: Should The Mets Trade deGrom, Syndergaard?The Mets could trade deGrom and Syndergaard for a bunch of prospects, or keep them as the only true pillars on a crumbling 2018 season.
Keidel: Pressure Is On The RocketsThe three most important Rockets -- James Harden, Chris Paul, and Mike D'Antoni -- need to prove they're more than playoff poseurs.
Keidel: Is LeBron Playing The Best Basketball Of His Career?NBA fans are ever-eager to replace LeBron as the league's best player, even as he carries his Cavaliers through the NBA Playoffs again.
Keidel: NFL Draft, Good And Not So GoodThe Jets drafted the highest-rated QB, among other key picks, while the Browns managed to mess up both their first-round picks.
Keidel: Should The Giants Pick Saquon Barkley?The NFL Draft will pivot on whether the New York Giants draft RB Saquon Barkley with the second pick, take an available QB or trade down.
Keidel: Dez's Only Distraction Was His Pending Cap HitDez Bryant and the Cowboys part ways after eight years that saw the brash talent settle into a career as a productive NFL receiver.
Keidel: Is Something Wrong With The Warriors?The Warriors are the West's 2nd seed going into the NBA Playoffs. But as they slip further behind the Rockets, something doesn't feel right.
Keidel: What Have We Learned About March Madness?Traditional powers like Villanova, Kansas, and Michigan still rule the Final Four, even if a Cinderella like Loyola-Chicago shows up.
Keidel: March Madness Lives Up To The NameUMBC's win over Virginia was just one of the many upsets so far, making this March Madness as unpredictable as any NCAA Tournament ever.
Keidel: The Cinderella MythCollege basketball fans wax romantic for the NCAA Tournament's Cinderella teams, but want them gone before the Final Four.
Bernstein: NBA 'Tanking Police' Creates Silly TheaterWith Adam Silver's warning to the Bulls, the NBA now seems to be monitoring how tanking teams deploy players and manage rosters.