- Keidel: Mets Promote Tebow... What's The Harm? Tim Tebow, moved by the Mets to Class-A St. Lucie, probably hasn't earned the promotion, but he also hasn't he earned all the hate.
- Keidel: Raiders Spend Big On Carr Derek Carr took the Oakland Raiders from decent to dominant, and his new $125 million contract may look like a bargain in a few years.
- Bernstein: NBA Offseason Wildly Entertaining Watching the NBA is great, but the off-court reality show leading up to the NBA Draft and free agency is proving to be just as much fun.
- Massarotti: NBA Rumor Mill Kicks Into Overdrive When did NBA Draft week and the lead-up to free agency become such a whirlwind of rumors and activity?
- Keidel: Hard To Hate These Yankees The Yankees, built from the farm up with Gary Sanchez, Aaron Judge and others, currently lead the AL East, and it feels right.
- Keidel: Everyone Will Watch Mayweather-McGregor, And That's The Point The Mayweather - McGregor fight reflects society's appetite for the unusual, not the sad state of boxing.
- Bernstein: Tebow Stunt Not Over Yet Tim Tebow still plays mediocre baseball in the Mets organization. Will his novelty wear off, or will the stunt carry him up to the majors?
- Massarotti: Why Did NBA Finals Improve After Game 2? NBA officials started calling more fouls after Game 2 of the NBA Finals, which slowed the pace of games and gave the Cavs a chance.
- Keidel: Patriots' Prosperity Starts In The Offseason New England Patriots extend WR Julian Edelman's contract, another quiet offseason move likely to pay dividends for the Super Bowl champs.
- Keidel: Why Colin Kaepernick Hasn't Been Signed NFL teams are clearly avoiding Colin Kaepernick, the former 49ers starting quarterback, or at least his public-relations baggage.
- Massarotti: Scooter Gennett Hit 4 Home Runs In A Game... Seriously? Scooter Gennett, the Reds' second baseman, hit four home runs in a game to ruin one of baseball's last meaningful individual achievements.
- Bernstein: Nothing Easy For Durant Kevin Durant has dominated the NBA Finals so far, driving the Golden State Warriors to glory rather than hitching a ride.
- Are Super Teams Good For The NBA? The Warriors created a super team, adding Kevin Durant to an already-stacked roster. But that's nothing new in the NBA.
- Keidel: Are Warriors Just Too Much For Cavs? The Warriors beat the Cavaliers handily in the NBA Finals' first two games, and LeBron and company couldn't stop Durant. On to Cleveland.
- Keidel: Don't Write The Cavs Off Because Of Game 1 After Game 1 of the NBA Finals, a 22-point loss to a near-perfect performance by Kevin Durant and the Golden State Warriors, we're being told the Cavs have a microscopic chance of winning a game.