- Bernstein: Look At All The Point Guards! Basketball has changed in the NBA, as a big man's sport opens up more opportunities for the smaller players.
- Massarotti: Is Cavs-Warriors Really A Rivalry? As LeBron James sees it, the Warriors really haven't beaten the Cavaliers yet, and he's still the king.
- Lawrence: Social Media Seismology In Today's NFL Steelers receiver Antonio Brown Facebook Lived a locker room speech in which coach Mike Tomlin called the Patriots a vulgarity.
- Prescott Performance In Tough Loss Points To Bright Future Prescott played well in the Cowboys' heartbreaking loss to the Packers. But that was expected after his spectacular regular season.
- Keidel: Aaron Rodgers Has No Peers Rodgers' performance in Dallas showed again that he's the best pure passer in NFL history. It's really not even close.
- Keidel: NFL Playoff Contenders Square Off In Divisional Round The Divisional Round of the NFL Playoffs is the season's best pure weekend of football. How do these stellar matchups shape up?
- DA: Giants Boat Trip Is Still Helping The Packers DA talks about the overblown boat story and the Packers rolling into Dallas.
- Bernstein: NHL Stumbles Again With Jerseys The NHL will do away with all alternate jerseys next season while it changes its official manufacturer from Reebok to Adidas.
- Massarotti: Cowboys Ripe For Picking The Cowboys enter the Divisional Round riding rookies Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott. But rookies tend to struggle in the playoffs.
- Lawrence: NFL Playoffs Divisional Round Redux The NFL's Divisional Playoffs feature four rematches from earlier in the season. But a lot has changed since those games.
- Keidel: Big Ben, Bell And Brown Roll The Steelers' offense overwhelmed the Dolphins in the NFL Wild Card round, as Roethlisberger, Brown and Bell lived up to the hype.
- Keidel: Wild Card Weekend Could Be A Wild One The NFL Playoffs kick off this weekend with some hot teams and heavy favorites taking the field. How will the matchups play out?
- Bernstein: Good For Minnesota Minnesota fired football coach Tracy Claeys for publicly backing players who protested the school's sexual assault investigation.
- Massarotti: NFL Wins And Losses Don't Matter The NFL's wealthy owners have created a sort of fan-enabled socialism with all teams treated the same. And the money keeps rolling in.
- Lawrence: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly All NFL playoff teams are not created equal. Momentum, experience, health and leadership will help determine which teams survive.