- Bernstein: How Did ESPN 'Slave Auction' Sketch Happen? The segment featured an NFL fantasy draft auction staged as a real-life event with a roomful of white bidders bidding on a black player.
- Massarotti: Is Fantasy Football Ruining Actual Football? Fantasy football and real football played on a field are completely different, yet fans increasingly can't distinguish between the two.
- Keidel: Has Mayweather Really Lost A Step? During a recent sit-down with Stephen A Smith, Mayweather mused over his upcoming fight, and made some unusually self-effacing assertions.
- Murphy: A Letter To NFL Players From A Concerned American Colin Kaepernick, an unsigned, starter-calibre quarterback, has been seemingly blackballed by the NFL, and players deserve some of the blame.
- Keidel: Which Jay Cutler Will The Dolphins Get? Jay Cutler is a gifted quarterback who often seems to lack the motivation to play football. The Dolphins will likely see both sides of him.
- Bernstein: Josh Rosen Is Right, Of Course UCLA's outspoken QB Josh Rosen again questions the idea of college football's student-athlete, drawing more attention to perceived failures.
- Keidel: Mayweather-McGregor, Who Has More To Lose? For the Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Conor McGregor fight, it's Mayweather's rules, and his advantage. But if he loses, it's no longer his world.
- Keidel: 2017 Pro Football Hall Of Fame Class A Little Extra Special Every Pro Football Hall of Fame class is special, by definition. But the stars of 2017's class may just shine a little brighter.
- Bernstein: Cardinals Bar Reporter From 'Christian Day' The Cardinals and Matheny welcomed former player and noted anti-LGBTQ speaker Lance Berkman to speak at 'Christian Day' at Busch Stadium.
- Massarotti: Has Brady Rehabilitated His Image? Tom Brady, the legendary Patriots quarterback who is loved and hated around the NFL, seems to be revamping his late-career image.
- Keidel: McGregor Has Puncher's Chance, But That's It McGregor is severely overmatched in the boxing ring. But one lucky McGregor left could level Mayweather, and that's the draw.
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys Traveling Circus From Ezekiel Elliott to Lucky Whitehead to Jerry Jones, the Cowboys remain a big sideshow. Can they win this season with the distractions?
- Massarotti: Blame LeBron For Kyrie Situation In Cleveland Kyrie Irving knows LeBron James leaves teams, and teammates, in a lurch when he moves on. Is Kyrie's trade request preemptive?
- Bernstein: What Did The Cowboys Just Do? The Cowboys, citing the moral high ground, released WR Lucky Whitehead after he missed a court date... except Whitehead was never arrested.
- Keidel: Kyrie Can't Do Any Better Than Cleveland Kyrie Irving, Cavs point guard playing with LeBron James on a team likely to return to the NBA Finals, wants a trade for some reason.